In the academic year 2021/22, I teach Organizational Economics in the Research Master in Economics program, Governance of Innovation in the MSc Economics program, and Religion and Economics at the University College Tilburg. More information here …
As Academic Director of the MSc Economics program I am involved in the organization and administration of education.
“University Teaching Qualification” (BKO), awarded by Tilburg University, 2014
- “TiSEM Runner-up Social Impact Award 2020-2021” for course “Governance of Innovation,” Tilburg University.
- “Excellent Teacher Award” for Microeconomics for International Business Administration, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University, 2012.
- “Excellent Teacher Award” for Game Theory and Industrial Organization, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University, 2011.
- “Best Bachelor Course Award 2008” for Economics for Business Studies, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University.
- Religion and Economics (Tilburg, 2016-21)
- Industrial Organization (Tilburg, 2013-15)
- Microeconomics for International Business Administration (Tilburg, 2009-11)
- Economics for Business Studies (Tilburg, 2007-09)
- Microeconomic Theory (FH Pforzheim, BA Stuttgart, 2003)
- Principles of Economics (FH Pforzheim, 2002-03)
- Theory of Monetary Policy, (FH Nürtingen, 2002-03)
- Macroeconomics (Tübingen, Teaching Assistant, 2002)
- Governance of Innovation (Tilburg, 2019-21)
- Innovation and Networks (Tilburg, 2016-18)
- Organizational Economics (PhD, Tilburg, 2012-21)
- Competition and Innovation (Tilburg, 2015)
- Economic Foundations of Strategy, Organization, and International Business (PhD, Tilburg, 2012-16)
- Game Theory & Industrial Organization (Tilburg, 2006-11)
- Organizational Choice (Frankfurt, 2006)
- Organization and Competition in Networks (Frankfurt, 2006)
- E-Commerce Economics (MBA, FH Pforzheim, 2002-2005)
- Competition and Strategies in Network Industries (Frankfurt, Teaching Assistant, 2004)
- Institutions & Economic Governance (PhD): MIT, 2011; University of Michigan, 2011
- Order Without Law (PhD): ESNIE European School on New Institutional Economics, 2012; Tilburg, 2010, 2011
- Industrial Economics for Lawyers: Tilburg, 2007
- Freek van Gils (2017-)
- Vatsalya Srivastava (2014-)
- María Larraín Aylwin (2011-)
- Xu YiLong (2017)
- Sebastian Dengler (2017)
PhD Committee Member:
- Behrang Manouchehrabadi (2020, Rotterdam)
- Panos Chasapopoulos (2018, Antwerp)
- Branislav Hock (2017, Tilburg Law School)
- Mauricio Rodriguez Acosta (2016, Tilburg)
- Miguel Carvalho (2011, Tilburg)