In the academic year 2018/19, I teach Organizational Economics in the Research Master in Economics program, Innovation and Networks in the MSc Economics program, and Religion and Economics at the University College Tilburg. More information here (then enter Lecturer: Prufer).
As Academic Director of the MSc Economics program I am involved in the organization and administration of education.
“University Teaching Qualification” (BKO), awarded by Tilburg University, 2014
- “Excellent Teacher Award” for Microeconomics for International Business Administration, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University, 2012.
- “Excellent Teacher Award” for Game Theory and Industrial Organization, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University, 2011.
- “Best Bachelor Course Award 2008” for Economics for Business Studies, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University.
- Religion and Economics (Tilburg, 2016-18)
- Industrial Organization (Tilburg, 2013-15)
- Microeconomics for International Business Administration (Tilburg, 2009-11)
- Economics for Business Studies (Tilburg, 2007-09)
- Microeconomic Theory (FH Pforzheim, BA Stuttgart, 2003)
- Principles of Economics (FH Pforzheim, 2002-03)
- Theory of Monetary Policy, (FH Nürtingen, 2002-03)
- Macroeconomics (Tübingen, Teaching Assistant, 2002)
- Innovation and Networks (Tilburg, 2016-18)
- Organizational Economics (PhD, Tilburg, 2012-18)
- Competition and Innovation (Tilburg, 2015)
- Economic Foundations of Strategy, Organization, and International Business (PhD, Tilburg, 2012-16)
- Game Theory & Industrial Organization (Tilburg, 2006-11)
- Organizational Choice (Frankfurt, 2006)
- Organization and Competition in Networks (Frankfurt, 2006)
- E-Commerce Economics (MBA, FH Pforzheim, 2002-2005)
- Competition and Strategies in Network Industries (Frankfurt, Teaching Assistant, 2004)
- Institutions & Economic Governance (PhD): MIT, 2011; University of Michigan, 2011
- Order Without Law (PhD): ESNIE European School on New Institutional Economics, 2012; Tilburg, 2010, 2011
- Industrial Economics for Lawyers: Tilburg, 2007
- Freek van Gils (supervisor, 2017-)
- Vatsalya Srivastava (supervisor, 2014-)
- Sebastian Dengler (supervisor, 2013-17)
- Xu YiLong (co-supervisor, 2013-17)
- María Larraín Aylwin (supervisor, 2011-)
PhD Committee Member:
- Panos Chasapopoulos (2018)
- Branislav Hock (2017)
- Mauricio Rodriguez Acosta (2016)
- Miguel Carvalho (2011)