In the academic year 2022/23, I teach Industrial Organisation and Competition Economics and Empirical Industrial Organisation and Competition Policy in the MSc Competition Economics and Policy program at UEA.
“University Teaching Qualification” (BKO), awarded by Tilburg University, 2014
- “TiSEM Runner-up Social Impact Award 2020-2021” for course “Governance of Innovation,” Tilburg University.
- “Excellent Teacher Award” for Microeconomics for International Business Administration, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University, 2012.
- “Excellent Teacher Award” for Game Theory and Industrial Organization, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University, 2011.
- “Best Bachelor Course Award 2008” for Economics for Business Studies, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University.
- Religion and Economics (Tilburg, 2016-21)
- Industrial Organization (Tilburg, 2013-15)
- Microeconomics for International Business Administration (Tilburg, 2009-11)
- Economics for Business Studies (Tilburg, 2007-09)
- Microeconomic Theory (FH Pforzheim, BA Stuttgart, 2003)
- Principles of Economics (FH Pforzheim, 2002-03)
- Theory of Monetary Policy, (FH Nürtingen, 2002-03)
- Macroeconomics (Tübingen, Teaching Assistant, 2002)
- Empirical Industrial Organisation and Competition Policy (UEA, 2023)
- Industrial Organisation and Competition Economics (UEA, 2022)
- Governance of Innovation (Tilburg, 2019-21)
- Innovation and Networks (Tilburg, 2016-18)
- Organizational Economics (PhD, Tilburg, 2012-21)
- Competition and Innovation (Tilburg, 2015)
- Economic Foundations of Strategy, Organization, and International Business (PhD, Tilburg, 2012-16)
- Game Theory & Industrial Organization (Tilburg, 2006-11)
- Organizational Choice (Frankfurt, 2006)
- Organization and Competition in Networks (Frankfurt, 2006)
- E-Commerce Economics (MBA, FH Pforzheim, 2002-2005)
- Competition and Strategies in Network Industries (Frankfurt, Teaching Assistant, 2004)
Executive teaching & short courses
- Executive teaching on “Data-driven Markets” at
- UK’s Competition and Markets Authority
- UK Government Departments for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) and Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS), 2023
- Centre for Competition Policy, IO Summer School 2023
- EU Commission (DG ECFIN): Executive teaching and consultation of ECFIN-staff members about “Economic Governance and Institutional Reform,” 2022.
- “Institutions & Economic Governance” (PhD): MIT, 2011; University of Michigan, 2011
- “Order Without Law” (PhD): ESNIE European School on New Institutional Economics, 2012; Tilburg, 2010, 2011
- “Industrial Economics for Lawyers“: Tilburg, 2007
- Joseph Carr (2022-)
- Freek van Gils (2022)
- Madina Kurmangaliyeva (Postdoc at TILEC, 2018-21) (supervisor)
- Bianca Polenzani (visiting from University of Perugia), 2021
- Vatsalya Srivastava (2014-)
- María Larraín Aylwin (2011-)
- Xu YiLong (2017)
- Sebastian Dengler (2017)
PhD Committee Member:
- Behrang Manouchehrabadi (2020, Rotterdam)
- Panos Chasapopoulos (2018, Antwerp)
- Branislav Hock (2017, Tilburg Law School)
- Mauricio Rodriguez Acosta (2016, Tilburg)
- Miguel Carvalho (2011, Tilburg)